07 September 2007

Here be photos

Come one, come all!! To the greatest show in town. No, really it's just some photos of recent objects. As I mentioned in the previous post, I have finished the knitting for my Ravenclaw house bag. And here it is, in all its Fair Isle goodness:

And a close-up. And no, I still haven't attempted the blocking. Right now it's being flattened out by my double-points. Still looks ok even without the finishing touches added. I have a beautiful leather purse handle I've been wanting to use, but it's just a little too short for the size of this bag. Oh well, I'll figure out some sort of strappy-thing to add on.


Lastly, this weekend is my birthday!!!! Yay, for 24. I feel like my life is just whizzing by, and I'm stuck on the side of the road w/ a busted tire (all the while knitting another scarf/purse). But for my birthday, I'll be going up to Winchester, VA to rescue my piano from the storage unit it;s been trapped in for two years. I cannot wait!! My piano used to be my life; and I have not touched one in a very long time. I'm actually quite afraid to see how far my talent has degraded. But eventually I will build my finger strength & coordination back up. The next time you hear from me, I will be one piano richer & a much happier person :)

Love & light-- Heather

1 comment:

Patricia Gordillo Serrano said...

Stimati lovely_enigma:

Vi invito affettuosamente a visitare il mio foglio o pagina in Internet dove troveranno i miei romanza e le mie poesie

Penso che per me possa essere molto importante leggere e lasciare il loro pensiero o interpretazioni sulle stessi poesie.

Volentieri


Patricia Gordillo

Córdoba - Argentina

www.patriciagordillo.com.ar


elsubeybajadelamarea.blogspot.com



Mie poesie all' Italiano